I’m finally having my day off and finish shopping for next episode of Asian at Home and had time to upload this recipe!!! So happy I’m catching up recipes!!
Listening all your stories about you tried my recipe and turned out great, yummy makes me feel so happy and alive!!! You guys are the best!!! Thank you SO much for trying, testing out my recipes!!!
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as well!!
- *** For Dressing ***
- 2 Tbs. Soy sauce
- ½ Tbs. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. Rice vinger
- 1 Tbs. Honey
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of toasted sesame oil
- *** For Fired Ginger Garnish ***
- Frying oil
- ¼ cup Shredded or very thinly julienned ginger
- *** To Assemble ***
- Chicken breast, halved as lengthwise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs. Oil (any kind of oil will works)
- 8oz. Blenched asparagus ribbons (See notes)
- ¼ of Red bell pepper, seeded and thinly julienned
- ¼" to ½" wide ricer noodles, cooked by following directions of the package you are using.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for dressing and mix well until honey has dissolved, set aside.
- In a skillet pour frying oil until it comes up ¼ inch high from the bottom of the skillet. Heat the skillet over medium high heat, add ginger and fry for 2 min or until nice golden brown and crispy. Take out from oil and place on paper lined plate, set aside.
- Season halved chicken breasts with slat and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Add chicken, cook 3 to 4 min each side or until fully cooked. Remove from heat and let it rest for 3 min.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss asparagus, bell pepper, rice noodles and dressing until well combined. Slice each chicken halves ¼" thin.
- Place half of rice noodle salad first on bottom of a serving plate and top with halved chicken that sliced. Garnish with fried ginger right on top. Drizzle some more dressing right on top of rice noodle salad and chicken and now you are done! Enjoy!!!