Are you guys enjoying your weekend or what?! My hubby and I are enjoying our first weekend together in 4 months, SO MUCH!!! I’ve been cooking and my hubby’s been cooking too!! We pretty much share and enjoying our new cooking style, food, recipes and joy together and it is the best feeling ever!! 🙂
This weekend, we’ve made lots of food such as Samgyeopsal(Korean Style BBQ Pork Belly), Hummus and fresh veges, Kogi taco, smoked ribs(My hubby making it right now!) and more!! We are pigs in the house!! LOL
I just wanted to share quick and easy homemade hummus recipe with you all, even though it’s not Asian recipe hope you all interested in this recipe! My hubby loves hummus so much, so I had to come up with some really good recipe so he will be really satisfies with. So far, this simple classic hummus recipe is my hubby’s favorite!!! Hope all of you enjoy it too!!!
- 1 can of 15 oz chick pea (AKA garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Lemon juice from ½ of fresh lemon
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika, plus more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon seasalt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅓ to ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- Add all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor. Blend everything while you are pouring olive oil very slowly. If you're having hard time pouring olive oil slowly then add 1 Tablespoon at a time. Let it keep blending in a food processor until it looks like paste. Nice and thick but very smooth. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with your favorite veges (such as cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and more!), some pita chips, pretzel or anything that you would love to diping in!!!