Summer is coming, I already can feel by the warm weather! I love spring and can’t believe I haven’t made Korean signature spring food- Kimbap yet, but I already made American’s BBQ side dish, Potato salad!! lol I probably make kimbap tomorrow, but first, let me take a selfie…? No, I meant let me introduce you guys my killer Potato Salad!!! It’s a money maker potato salad recipe I’m telling ya’ll!!!
I made this potato salad with bacon, because bacon makes everything delicious! lol But I have more funny story on the video that you’ve got to listen!
Hope you all enjoy this potato salad recipe, and if you ever make this please share the pic with me!!! I love to see all the recreated recipes by you guys!!!
- 3 thick cut bacon slices, cut into ½ inch wide
- 4 Baked potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sizes
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise (Recommend Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise)
- 2 Tbs. Yellow mustard
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1½ Tbs. Red or White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 5 Green onions, chopped
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until nice golden brown and crispy. Set aside bacon bits and grease.
- In a large mixing bowl combine potato and all other ingredients include bacon bits and grease.
- You can serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until you serve.