Yesterday, I made delicious lettuce wrap with ground turkey!
So many textures and full of flavors!!
I have video recipe right here!
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap!
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; Add oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic and onion saute 2 minutes.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Add beef to pan, and cook for 10 minutes or until beef is browned .
3. Meanwhile combine fish sauce and next 6 ingredients (through chili garlic sauce) in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
4. When the meat is browned, add rice wine, let it evaporate about 2 minutes. Stir in water chestnut and bamboo shoot to pan and cook 1 minute. Add the fish sauce mixture cook 2 minutes or everything combine very well together.
5. Remove from heat, add green onion, and next 3 ingredients (through black pepper). Top with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with ice burg lettuce, cooked rice and sweet chili sauce.
The original recipe is with ground beef, but you can use any kind of ground meat, or even mix!
I love serve lettuce wraps with brown rice, because it makes me feel so much better and gives nice nutty flavor! I also serve with my homemade Sweet Chili Garlic Dressing.
Eating healthy and feel good is very easy and fun with the right recipes!
I hope all of you having a great weekend!!!
♥ Always with Love ♥