For the Riblets
- 1 lb pork ribblets, cut into single pieces with bones
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 3 Tbspshaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 5 to 8 large cloves garlic, cut in halves
For the Dipping Sauce
- Combine all ingredients for the ribblets and marinate at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F
Add ribblets and garlic cloves into heated air fryer, be careful not to add marinade juices into the air fryer. Fry the ribblets for 6 minutes then shake it off to fry them evenly and then fry additional 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the dipping sauce by mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce. You don’t have to make the dipping sauce, but it’s more fun and refresh to eat with the dip!
- If you like to, serve the ribblets on a bed of green onion, chive or green leaves for a beautiful presentation! Enjoy!