For the Bread
- 1 foot long Vietnamese baguette, french baguette, ciabatta or your favorite sandwich roll
For the Spread
- 2 Tbs pate, per sandwich
- 1 Tbs mayo, per sandwich
- 1 tsp Maggi sauce, per sandwich
For the Protein
- 4 to 6 oz of cold cut lunch meat, lemongrass chicken, char siu, vegan bulgogi, Asian meatballs, pulled pork, shaking beef or leftover meat
- 1 fried egg or omelet, optional
For the Crunch Veggies
- 3 to 4 cucumber slices
- 3 to 4 slices of jalapeno, serrano, frezno or any chili you prefer
- pickled radish & carrot
For the Fragrance Veggies
- handfull of cilantro, green onion, mint, basil or/and fried shallot
- sriracha, optional
- Warm bread in 400°F preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
Cut bread half in lengthwise, leaving one side connected.
- Spread pate on bottom of bread and mayo on other side. Sprinkle some maggi sauce.
- Place your choice of meat, cucumber, chili and pickled radish and carrot. Sprinkle with fragrance vegetables and add some sriracha to your taste! Serve immediately. Enjoy!