- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and black pepper in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add 2 tbsp oil, garlic and ginger. Stir fry until you can smell the aroma, about 1 minute then add beef. Break down beef well with wooden spoon. When the beef’s releasing its moist, add broccoli crowns.
- Stir fry all together until beef’s golden brown and broccoli is 3/4 way cooked, about 1 minute, push them to a side of the wok and add 1 tbsp oil.
- Crack 2 eggs into wok and scramble. When the eggs are set, mix with beef and broccoli.
- Add cold rice and pour the sauce mixture around the edge of the work. This way the sauce will start sizzle for better flavor. Mix everything well until every single grain of rice is coated evenly with the sauce. Turn off the heat, garnish with sesame seeds and drizzle sesame oil right on top to your taste. Enjoy!