- 1 Korean cucumber or 2 Persian cucumber
- 1 tbsp gochugaru, korean red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp plum extract
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 link beef sausage
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup warm cooked rice
- cilantro, optional
- Cut cumber into 2-inch long slices. Combine gochugaru, vinegar, fish sauce, plum extract and sugar and mix well. Add cucumber and sesame seeds and toss all together. Set aside.
- Slice beef into 1-inch long pieces with 4 scores. Cook over medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes with or without oil. It’s up to you, I used nonstick skillet and didn’t need extra oil to cook the sausage since the sausage release lots of fat to the pan while cooking.
- Set the sausages to a side and add cooking oil to fry egg. Cook the egg to your desire doneness.
- Place warm cooked rice on a serving bowl, arrange sausages on one side and egg in the middle. Place cucumber salad on the other side and top with some cilantro leaves. Enjoy!
- Cook Time: 8 mins