- Cut the pork loin in half in lengthwise and place in a baking dish or plastic bag.
Combine all ingredients for marinade and whisk well until honey is completely dissolved. Pour the 3/4 of the marinade into the pork and move the pork around so it will sit in marinade evenly. Let it marinade at least 6 hours to 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to high broil (500F to 550F) for 10 to 15 minutes. Place a parchment paper or aluminum foil and a rack on a large baking pan.
Place the marinated pork on top of the prepared baking pan. Broil the pork on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine remaining marinade and honey to make a glaze.
12 minutes up, now brush the glaze on the pork and flip it over. Glaze the other side too and broil another 10 to 12 minutes. Brush the glaze once again and place the pork on the highest rack of the oven (closest to the broil) and let it caramelize for 2 to 3 minutes or until the inner temperature of the pork reaches to 145F.
- Remove from the broil and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Brush with only honey for the extra shiny look and it’s done!
Slice as you desire and enjoy by it self, on top of warm bowl of rice, ramen, noodles soup or in between steamed buns (bao). Leftovers will be great to make fried rice or fried noodles! It also can be a protein for your salad! Enjoy!!
- Cook Time: 25 mins