For the potatoes
- 2 russet potatoes (1 1/2 lb / 680g)
- 2 tsp. / 8g sea salt
- 1 tsp. / 4g blak pepper
- 2 Tbs. / 30ml olive oil
For the Bulgogi
- 1 Tbs. chopped garlic (approximately 3 cloves)
- 1/3 cup sliced onion (approximately 1/2 onion)
- 2 Tbs. / 30ml soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. / 30ml honey
- 1 Tbs. /15ml mirin
- 1 Tbs. / 15g sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. blak pepper
- 8 oz. thinly sliced ribeye
- 2 green onions, cut into 1 1/2-inch long
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
For the topping
- Preheat oven 450°F / 230°C
Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch match sticks in lengthwise. Place on a parchment paper lined baking pan and toss with salt, pepper and olive oil. Spread evenly as one layer and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine all bulgogi ingredients except green onion and sesame seeds in a large mixing bowl; marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat; add marinated bulgogi and cook until all moister evaporate, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add green onion and sesame seeds and stir. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet cook kimchi for 2 to 3 minutes or until soften. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- By now, potato should be done cooking, remove from oven.
- To assemble bulgogi kimchi fries; in a serving bowl, place fires on bottom and top with bulgogi then kimchi. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella, drizzle sriracha and kewpie mayo. Top with cilantro right on top and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins