- 8 oz dry spaghetti or any other shape pasta
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, sliced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water by following the directions of the package.
Meanwhile, in a cold wok or a large skillet, add evoo, garlic and red pepper flakes. Turn on the heat to medium and cook the garlic until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add fish sauce around the edge of the wok, so it will create beautiful umami flavor. Cover immediately after fish sauce, because it will splash a lot. After 10 seconds, remove the cover and add cooked and drained pasta into the wok. Toss everything together and it’s done! Enjoy!