- 3 large zucchini
- Pinch of salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2” thin
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp cornstarch
For Stir Fry
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 oz ginger, chopped
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- white & black sesame seeds
- Cut ends off zucchinis and place it on a spiralizer. Rotate spiralizer to create zoodles (zucchini noodles). Place zoodles on a strainer lined with small baking pan or bowl and sprinkle a pinch of salt. Toss zoodles with salt and let them sweat for 5 minutes.
- Combine chicken, oyster sauce, rice wine and black pepper in a mixing bowl and let chicken marinate for 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Now, back to zoodles. Place zoodles on a paper towel and tap with extra paper towel to get rid of excess moisture. Do not rinse them. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet (I’m using cast iron pan) over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp cooking oil. Add marinated chicken. Cook chicken until fully cooked, about 6 minutes. Turn off heat and remove from skillet and set aside.
- Turn heat back to medium high, add remaining 2 tbsp cooking oil, garlic, ginger, chili and green onions. Sauté everything together until you can smell aroma, about 1 minute. Add sauce mixture (make sure to give a stir right before use because cornstarch always sink down.) and bring it to simmer.
- Now, toss noodles with sauce. When it’s all coated with sauce evenly, add chicken back to skillet and toss everything one last time. Sprinkle some sesame seeds for garnish. Enjoy!