- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 6 slices Omni pork Luncheon Meat
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled & julienned
- 1/4 of a large onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 to 5 dried chili, optional
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, swirl to coat, and place the luncheon meat. Cook luncheon meat until golden brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Add the potatoes and cook in the same pan with grease until they are 1/2 way cooked, about 3 minutes. Add 1 tbsp oil if the potatoes stick too much.
- Add the onions, and season with salt and pepper. Add the dried chilis if you like. Break the chili a bit so that the spicy flavor will come out. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until the onions are translucent and potatoes are fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, cut the luncheon meat into long match sticks and toss them in with the potatoes. Transfer to a serving plate, serve with a warm bowl of rice and other side dishes, or ice-cold beer! Enjoy!