- 4 cloves garlic, chopped (approximately 1 tbsp)
- 1 to 4 red Thai chili, 1 red fresno or 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 to 4 green onion, chopped
- Freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon (approximately 4 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp agave nectar or your choice of sweetener
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 4 firm but ripped avocado, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 to 3 oz of diced cucumber or cherry tomatoes
- Combine chopped garlic, chili, green onion, lemon juice, soy sauce, water, agave nectar, black pepper, and sesame seeds in a large airtight container. Give a good mix.
- Cut firm avocado lengthwise around the seed. Open and remove pits from avocados. Cut them into quarters, and carefully peel. Cut avocados into large chunks and add into marinate sauce. Add your choice of diced cucumber or cherry tomatoes.
- Carefully cover avocado chunks with marinating, be gentle because avocados are easy to break down. You can serve immediately or cover and marinate for 30 minutes before serving. You can serve by itself as a snack/appetizer, pair with crackers, make avocado toast or serve with warm cooked rice. Enjoy!