For Pineapple Soju
- 1 pineapple
- 2 bottles of soju (375ml per bottle) or same amount of rum, vodka or tequila
- 1 bottle of sprite or 7up
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups pineapple juice
For Fruit Dipping Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes or cayenne
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Cut off the top of the pineapple. Using a pineapple corer, center the blade to the pineapple. Push and rotate it till the bottom of the pineapple. Pull out the slicer with the pineapple meat. Set a pineapple meat aside. Cut off the stem carefully with a pairing knife. In a large pitcher, combine soju, sprite and pineapple juice. Stir well and serve in the pineapple cup with some ice!
- To make the fruity dipping powder for the pineapple meat, just combine gochugaru, salt and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- You can serve with the fruit on the side or toss in. Enjoy!