Chapaguri (Ram-Don) Recipe from Movie Parasite
- 1 package of Neoguri, Korean spicy seafood instant ramen noodles
- 1 package of Chapagetti, Koream Jjajang instant ramen noodles
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 12 oz beef steak, such as sir loin, ribeye cap or New York strip, cut into 1” chunks
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- Bring enough water to boil to cook 2 packages of Korean instant ramen. Heat a large skillet over high heat.
Drop both noodles and dehydrated vegetable mixture (no seasoning package yet!) into boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add steak chunks into the preheated skillet and sprinkle garlic salt and black pepper. Cook the steak and sear them evenly all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, add cooked noodles into the steak along with both seasoning packages and butter. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the ramen noodle water into the skillet and mix everything together, until everything is well combined, about 1 minute. Add 2 tbsp more ramen noodle water as needed.
Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!