- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp plant-based mayonnaise (I like Justegg or Follow Your Heart brand)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp yondu or vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 to 4 tbsp Seonkyoung’s chili oil
- 2 to 4 tbsp water
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 3 portions of dried, fresh, or frozen wheat noodles or any of your favorite noodles
- 2 Persian cucumber, julienned
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Bring water to a boil to cook noodles.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a mixing bowl, and set aside. If you want to keep it for later, transfer it to an air-tight container and keep it in a refrigerator. This sauce will last up to a month in the fridge.
- Cook noodles by following the directions of the package you’re using. Drain cooked noodles and place them in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce and toss together until every noodle is coated evenly with the sauce. Transfer to a serving plate and place the julienned cucumber on one side of the noodles.
- Grind sesame seeds in a motor and pestle and scoop on top of the noodles. Serve immediately. Enjoy!