- 1 Tbsp chili oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 of medium size onion, small diced (approximately 2 oz)
- 4 oz ground turkey (you can substitute to any other ground meat or firm tofu for vegetarian version)
- 1 large Asian eggplant, cut into half in lengthwise, then sliced into half-moon shape (approximately 10 to 12 oz)
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce (you can substitute to vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce)
- 2 Tbsp chicken stock (you can substitute to vegetable stock)
- 1 tsp sugar
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 red chili (you can substitute to other chili or red pepper for mild version)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat a large wok over high heat; while wok is still cold, add chili oil, garlic and onion. When it starts sizzle, keep stirring and let it cook for 1 minutes or until onion and garlic is soften.
- Add ground turkey, and break it down with a spatula. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until they have nice golden edges and about 3/4 way cooked.
- Add eggplant, oyster sauce, chicken stock, sugar and black pepper. Stir everything together, about 3 to 4 minutes or until eggplant is soften and turkey is fully cooked.
- Turn off heat and stir in chili and green onions.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds and oil. Enjoy with warm cooked rice!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins