- 4 oz dry spaghetti
- 10 to 12 large shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sake plus 1 tbsp more
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp wasabi
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 green onions, cut into 2 inch long pieces
- black pepper
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water by following the directions of the package you are using.
- Meanwhile, mix shrimp, cornstarch, pinch of salt and 1 tsp of sake in a medium mixing bowl and set aside
- Combine 1 tbsp sake, soy sauce and wasabi in a mixing bowl set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat, add butter and let it melt and bubble. When the butter slightly turning into brown color, add the shrimp and cook the shrimp for 3 minutes (the cooking time can be slightly different depending on the size of shrimp you’re using) or until shrimp is 3/4 way cooked through.
- Add green onions and the sauce mixture. Mix everything real quick then add the spaghetti. Toss everything together. Transfer to a serving plate and finish with some black pepper right on top.
- Cook Time: 12 mins