For the BBQ Pork
- 8 oz. / 225g Thinly sliced or one bite size pork butt, shoulder or belly
- 1 tsp. / 3g Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbs. / 20g Chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 Tbs. / 19g Sugar
- 1 Tbs. / 15g Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp. / 2g Black pepper
For the Pizza
- 12 oz / 340g Pizza dough (You can use your favorite pizza dough recipe or store bought)
- 3 Tbs. / 45g Chicken liver pate (Recipe click HERE)
- 3 to 4 oz. / 85 to 110g Fresh mozzarella slices or shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz. / 55g Cucumber slices
- 4 oz. / 110g Pickled radish and carrot (Recipe clickHERE)
- Handful cilantro, leaves are picked
- 1 Red chili, sliced
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Maggi sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 230°C.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for BBQ pork; mix well with your hand, spoon or chopsticks. Set aside.
- Sprinkle flour or oil onto pizza dough and stretch into a round disc or oval shape and slightly tap pizza dough with fingertips until dough shaped your desire thickness.
- Place little dollops of liver pate on pizza dough evenly and then place mozzarella. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, dough is fully cooked and golden.
- Meanwhile prepare vegetables and cook BBQ pork.
Heat a large skillet or a wok, add 1 Tbs. oil; add marinated pork. Stir fry until pork is fully cooked and edges are golden brown, about 8 to 9 minutes. Set aside.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with cucumber slices, pickled radish, BBQ pork, cilantro and chili.
Drizzle with mayonnaise, sriracha and maggi sauce. Enjoy!
If you can’t make homemade pate, here is an option for you!
This is the closest thing you can get from a store. Or visit your local deli if they sell any house made pate! 🙂
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins