- 1 lb bucatini, thick spaghetti or your favorite pasta
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce or vegetarian oyster sauce
- 4 to 6 oz grated parmigiano
- Boil a large pot of water to cook 1 lb (a box) of pasta. Add generous amount of salt into boiling water and add the pasta. Cook the pasta by following the directions of the package.
- Meanwhile, chop garlic. It should be around 2 tbsp.
- In a large skillet add butter, chopped garlic and garlic salt. Turn the heat over medium heat and sauté garlic with butter for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic edges are slightly turning into light brown color.
- Reduce heat to low and add oyster sauce and cook the oyster sauce for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and top of the hot pasta, add cheese directly, so the cheese will stick to the pasta. Toss everything together and it’s ready to serve!
- It can be serve by it self or serve with your favorite steak (my teriyaki steak will be amazing with this garlic noodles!), lemongrass chicken/pork, deviled shrimp, garlic shrimp, baked salmon.. it’s endless! Enjoy!
- Cook Time: 8 mins