- 2 Tbs. Cooking oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 of Onion, small diced (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup Carrot, small diced
- 2 oz. Chinese sausage, small diced
- 2 oz. Beef, cut into one bite sizes
- 2 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 cups Cold Jasmine rice, recommended a day old
- 2 Tbs. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. Dark soy sauce (Can be substitute regular soy sauce)
- A small pinch of sugar
- 4 Green onions, chopped
- Heat a wok over high heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic and onion, stir fry for 30 second or until onion’s transparent.
- Stir in carrot and cook for a minute.
- Stir in Chinese sausage and beef(Or whatever 4 oz. of protein you are using); stir fry for a minute.
- Push all ingredients in wok to one side and make a room for eggs. Add in beaten eggs and scramble, but not mixed with other ingredients.
- When eggs are nice and fluffy cooked, tossing to mix with all other ingredients in wok.
- Stir in rice and soy sauce. Keep stir and tossing until every grains of rice are evenly coated with soy sauce.
- Stir in a small pinch of sugar and green onion; remove from heat.
Prep all the ingredients before start cooking is very important when you are cooking over high heat. Make sure all your vegetables and proteins are chopped and sauces are right where you can reach.