- 2 1/2 cup Ultimate Korean stock (Click HERE for the recipe)
- 3 1/2 Tbs. Doenjang, Korean fermented soybean paste
- 6 oz. Korean squash or zucchini, cut into quarter in lengthwise, sliced into 1/8” pieces
- 4 oz. Oyster mushrooms or your favorite mushrooms, teared into bite sizes
- 8 oz. Medium firm tofu, cut into 1/2 x 1/2” cubes
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1 chili, thinly sliced
- In a clay or thick bottom pot, add 1 cup of Korean stock and Doenjang; whisk until you don’t see any big lumps. You will see pieces of beans, don’t worry about them. Add rest of Korean stock and cover, bring it boil over high heat.
- Add squash, mushroom and tofu into boiling soup; bring back to boil.
- Add green onion and chili, remove from heat immediately. Serve hot with warm cooked rice. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins