- 3 Persian cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, cut into 1/4” thin ring slices, medium diced or 1 12” long sticks (approximately 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 Red chili, seeded and julienne
- 1/2 cup Buchu (garlic chive) cut into 1” long pieces
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. Gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbs. Fish sauce
- 1 Tbs. White vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and toss with your hand until Gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes give the dish beautiful red color all around.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and serve cold.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins