Today I will be sharing super simple and easy Korean Cucumber Kimchi Salad recipe! It is really quick to make with simple ingredients, you can make it under 5 minutes! Awesome side dish~!!
I attempt to make this Cucumber Kimchi Salad a lot more than traditional Cucumber Kimchi, because it’s much more quicker, easier and simpler. So why not?!
My Cucumber Kimchi Salad recipe is very refreshing, well balance of spicy, sweet and tangy! It is a great side dish for Korean BBQ which I always make when I eat Bulgogi (Recipe Here) or other Korean BBQ at home.
- 3 Persian cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, cut into 1/4” thin ring slices, medium diced or 1 12” long sticks (approximately 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 Red chili, seeded and julienne
- 1/2 cup Buchu (garlic chive) cut into 1” long pieces
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. Gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbs. Fish sauce
- 1 Tbs. White vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and toss with your hand until Gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes give the dish beautiful red color all around.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and serve cold.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins