5 Minutes EASY Egg Fried Rice
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 eggs, beaten with pinch of salt
- 4 cups cold jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Heat a wok or a skillet over high heat; add 1 tbsp cooking oil and swirl to coat. Pour beaten eggs into the wok and scramble.
- When the eggs are cooked 3/4 way, add remaining 2 tbsp cooking oil and cold jasmine rice. Breakdown rice and mix it with eggs.
- Add soy sauce around the edge of the wok, so it will burn slightly for the smoky umami flavor. Add salt to your taste and mix everything well. Reduce heat to low if you need to.
- Turn off the heat, stir in green onions. Garnish with sesame seeds if you’d like to! Enjoy with any other dishes you decided to serve with!
Add additional 2 tbsp soy sauce if you want to make this egg fired rice as a main dish.