- 1 Rack of baby back ribs
- 1 1/2 cup Sempio’s Kalbi Sauce
- Cut baby back ribs into single pieces.
- In a large pot place ribs, pour 8 cups cold water and add 1/2 cup of Sempio’s Kalbi Sauce. Stir gently so sauce will mix into water.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.40.33-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.40.39-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.40.45-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.40.54-PM.png”][/url]
- Cover with a lid and bring it to boil over high heat. When it starts boiling, reduce heat to medium and cook ribs for 1 hour 30 minutes. I like to tilt lid a bit so hot steam can escape. That way broth won’t boil over to stove.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.04-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.07-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.10-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.16-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.24-PM.png”][/url]
- Stir once about half way through cooking time so they will cook evenly.
- Turn off heat and carefully take ribs out from pot to a plate. be gentle to handling soft ribs. Place ribs in a refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes so meat will firm up before we grill it.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.34-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.38-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.44-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.41.55-PM.png”][/url]
- You can now grill, cook on a stove or broil.(Please see Note) Grill cooled ribs on a hot grill and keep brushing about 1 cup of Sempio’s Kabli Sauce until sauce has gone. It will look shiny and nicely chard.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.42.19-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.42.47-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.43.19-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-4.43.44-PM.png”][/url]
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle some more sauce right on top. If you like to, garnish with some sliced green onion and toasted sesame seeds. Serve warm and enjoy!
Stove Heat a large skillet over high heat and add cooled ribs and pour 1 cup of Sempio’s Kalbi Sauce. Cook about 10 minutes over medium-high heat until meat has a nice caramelization and liquid reduced as sticky glaze on ribs.
Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Heat a broiler and place an oven rack a few inches below heating element. Place cooled ribs on a prepared baking sheet, brush with Sempio’s Kalbi Sauce and broil ribs about 2 minutes. Flip over ribs and brush with more sauce and broil for 2 minutes. Repeat 3 to 4 times or until you are satisfied with the caramelization and chard.