- 5 cloves garlic, minced (approximately 2 Tbs.)
- 1/2 large onion, very thinly sliced (approximately 2 cups)
- 5 green onions cut into 1” pieces (approximately 1/2 cup, if your green onions are thick, use only 2 of them and cut into halves in lengthwise.)
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. rice wine(You can substitute 2 Tbs. dry red wine if you do so, omit the next ingredients- Mirin)
- 1 Tbs. mirin
- 1 Tbs. sesame oil
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. grounded Asian pear (You can substitute to other type of pear such as bosc or you can omit.)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. very thinly sliced ribeye
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except beef.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.29.25-PM.png”][/url][url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.28.53-PM.png”][/url][url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.29.59-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.30.08-PM.png”][/url]
- Add in beef and toss carefully with your hand. Marinate in a refrigerator at least 30 minutes to over night.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.30.41-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.31.12-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.31.59-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.28.41-PM.png”][/url]
- You can cook bulgogi either on a skillet over a stove or on a grill. Cook about 6 minutes if you are cooking on a grill and about 8 to 10 minutes if you are cooking on a skillet over medium high heat.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.32.12-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.32.24-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.28.12-PM-copy.png”][/url]
How to Eat Bulgogi as Wrap
- Serve immediately with your choice of serving options.
If you choose to serve wrapping style, make sure everyone understands how to make bulgogi wrap. It’s like taco- wrap every/any ingredients together but with lettuce instead tortillas!
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.33.07-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.33.31-PM.png”][/url][url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Screen-Shot-2014-11-12-at-4.27.17-PM-e1415844394468-300×169.png”][/url]
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins