- 1 oz cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 oz onion, thinly sliced
- 1 oz carrot, cut into long thin strips
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 eegs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 Tbs room temperature butter
- 4 white sandwich breads
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 sliced honey ham (optional)
- 2 sliced American cheese (optional)
- In a large mixing add cabbage, onion, carrot, eggs, green onion salt and pepper; combine well.
- Butter, both sides of bread.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add 2 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Pour egg mixture, trying to make it as a square shape. Cook until bottom is cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes. Cut egg omelet into half, and flip over. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- When egg omelet is cooked, remove from skillet and add honey ham slices to heat them up, if you are using. Remove from skillet.
- Now, toast buttered bread both sides, about 2 minutes each sides, or until golden brown. Remove form skillet.
- On a warm buttered and toasted bread, sprinkle about 1/2 tsp sugar evenly. Place egg omelet and sprinkle additional 1 tsp sugar. Place warm ham and cheese if you are using, and sprinkle ketchup and mayonnaise right on top. Cover with another sliced of buttered and toasted bread. Repeat with rest of ingredients and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins