- 1 oz cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 oz onion, thinly sliced
- 1 oz carrot, cut into long thin strips
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 tbsp room temperature butter
- 4 white sandwich breads
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 sliced honey ham (optional)
- 2 sliced American cheese (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl add cabbage, onion, carrot, eggs, green onion, salt, and pepper; combine well.
- Butter, both sides of bread.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; add 2 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Pour egg mixture, trying to make it as a square shape. Cook until bottom is cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes. Cut egg omelet into half, and flip over. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- When the egg omelet is cooked, remove it from the skillet and add honey ham slices to heat them up. Remove from skillet.
- Now, toast buttered bread on both sides for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- On a warm buttered and toasted bread slice, sprinkle about 1/2 tsp sugar evenly. Place egg omelet and sprinkle additional 1 tsp sugar. Place warm ham and cheese if you are using them. Then add ketchup and mayonnaise right on top. Cover with another sliced of buttered and toasted bread. Repeat with the rest of ingredients and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins