- 2 tsp unsalted butter per toast
- 2 large or 3 small eggs, beaten with pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 sliced bread per toast, cut into half
- 1 sliced American cheese + 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 sliced cheddar + 2 pieces of cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp chopped chive + feta cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium low heat, add butter and let it melt completely.
- Pour egg mixture and swirl to spread egg omelet evenly on pan. Carefully dip and flip each half of breads to coating with egg. Lay them about 1-inch a part.
- When eggs are set, carefully flip it over. Cook about 30 seconds to 1 minutes and fold all sides of egg into middle, top of breads. Place cheese and filling of your choice and fold them in half. Enjoy while it’s hot!