- 8 oz dry spaghetti or any other shape pasta
- 5 oz canned tuna in oil or water
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Lime juice, to taste
- 4 oz green beans, cut into 1” long pieces
- 2 tbsp garlic infused olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water by following the directions of the package.
Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, combine tuna, garlic, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
- When pasta has 1 minute left to finish, add green beans into boiling water. Cook the pasta and green beans together for 1 minute and drain. Save 1/2 cup of pasta water just in case.
- Add cooked pasta and green beans into tuna mixture. Drizzle garlic infused oil top of the pasta. Mix everything together. If it’s too thick, add 1 tbsp pasta water at a time. Enjoy!