- 1 1/4 cup honey or sugar
- 7 cups cold water, divided
- 1 lb strawberries, washed and removed stems
- 1 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (approximately 7 to 8 lemons)
- In a mixing bowl, combine honey and 2 cups water and whisk until honey is completely dissolved.
- In a blender, add strawberries and honey water. Blend until very smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a pitcher(strain as need/want) along with lemon juice and remaining water. Stir well and cool it in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Serve with lots of ice, this lemonade consistency designed to still delicious even though ice melts down. Enjoy!