- 3 portions dried somen
- 1 zucchini, half-moon sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp agave nectar, maple syrup, or raw sugar
- 2 to 3 tbsp Seonkyoung’s famous chili oil or Lao Gan Ma
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook somen by following directions of package you’re using. When somen has 1 minute to finish, add zucchini & onion into pot and boil it together.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain completely and place in a large mixing bowl. Add soy sauce, nectar, and chili oil then mix well. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 5 mins