- 4 medium size zucchinis
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 heaping tbsp Saewoojeot, Korean salted & fermented shrimp (you can substitute to fish sauce or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp gochugaru, optional
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- sesame seeds for garnish
- sesame oil for garnish
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise & slice into half-moon shape.
- Place all ingredients in a wok or large skillet except sesame seeds and sesame oil.
- Turn the heat to high heat and stir fry every ingredients for 5 minutes, or until zucchini is cooked but still have bite. It will have some liquid on the bottom, that’s totally fine but don’t over cook them, it will be too mushy.
- Place on a serving plate, garnish with sesame seeds and sesame oil. Enjoy with warm cooked rice with other side dishes or make bibimbap by just simply put the zucchini on top of the rice and add fried egg! Enjoy!