- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup your choice of unsweetened & no flavored milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup all propose flour
- 1 tbsp matcha powder (green tea powder)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Mixed berries for garnish
- Agave nectar or honey mixed with a couple drops of vanilla extract (optional)
- Powder sugar for garnish
- Place 9 to 10-inch cast iron pan in oven. Preheat oven to 450f.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add milk, sugar and salt and mix well until smooth.
- Sift flour, matcha powder and baking powder into wet ingredients mixture. Mix everything well with a whisk.
- Carefully, take out hot cat iron pan and add butter. Let it melt completely then pour the batter into pan. Quickly place pan back to preheated oven and bake pancake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with mixed berries, drizzle agave nectar and dust with powder sugar. Enjoy!