- 1 pork tenderloin (approximately 13 to 14 oz), cut into long strips
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbs shaoxing wine(Chinese cooking wine)
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs cooking oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbs chopped ginger root
- 1 tsp Sichuan peppercorn, toasted and crushed
- 4 jalapeño, seeded and cut into long strips
- 1 Tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of sesame seeds
- Combine pork, cornstarch, wine, soy sauce and black pepper and mix well. Set aside to marinate. (It’s perfect time to cut vegetables)
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Add chopped garlic, ginger Sichuan pepper corn and stir fry for 1 minute or until you smell aroma.
- Add marinated pork, stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is full cooked and golden edges.
- Add peppers, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir fry everything together until well combined and peppers are soften, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sesame oil and sesame seeds. Serve with steamed bun, cooked warm rice or noodles. Enjoy!