For Miso Dressing
- 1 organic or cage free egg yolk, fresh as possible
- 1 clove garlic, grated (Approximately 1/2 tsp.)
- 1 Tbsp white miso
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 oz. baby arugula
- 1 oz. baby kale
- 1 avocado, de-sotone, peeled, cut into cubes
- 3 oz. smoked salmon
- 2 medium boiled eggs, sliced 1/2” pieces
- radish Sprouts, optional
- sesame seeds
- red pepper flakes
- First, let’s make miso dressing. Combine all ingredients for dressing in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth, set aside.
- In a serving plate, gently combine arugula and kale with your hand. Top with cubed avocado here and there and then smoked salmon. I like to tare up salmon pieces so it’s easy to eat with a fork. Place sliced eggs then sprinkle sesame seeds and red pepper flakes right on top.
- Serve immediately with miso dressing.