Vegan Stir Fried Skinny Bok Choy
- Heat a large wok or skillet over medium heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic slices and cook for 1 minute or until light golden brown.
- Add the bok choy or the vegetables you are using. Season them with soy sauce and vegetarian oyster sauce. Stir well so the vegetables will cook evenly. It can take 2 to 5 minutes depending on what vegetables you are using. For skinny bok choy I used, it took me 3 minutes to still have crunch bite.
- Sprinkle pinch of black pepper. Transfer the vegetables on a serving plate but not the liquid on the bottom of the wok.
- Now, mix cornstarch and equal amount of cold water mix well. Bring the sauce on the bottom of the wok to boil and stir in the slurry (cornstarch mixture). Keep stir until it’s thicken and remove from heat. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and it’s done!
- Enjoy with steamed or fried rice with other main dishes.