For the Bread
- 1 foot long Vietnamese baguette, french baguette, ciabatta or your favorite sandwich roll
For the Spread
For the Protein
For the Crunch Veggies
For the Fragrance Veggies
- handfull of cilantro, green onion, mint, basil or/and fried shallot
- sriracha, optional
- Warm bread in 400°F preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
Cut bread half in lengthwise, leaving one side connected.
- Spread pate on bottom of bread and mayo on other side. Sprinkle some maggi sauce.
- Place your choice of meat, cucumber, chili and pickled radish and carrot. Sprinkle with fragrance vegetables and add some sriracha to your taste! Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Bacon & Egg