- In a large pot, bring water to boil.
Heat a large skillet over medium low heat. Add butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic and green onion. Let it slowly infuse flavors to butter and soften, for 5 to 7 minutes. Make sure it’s not too hot to burn garlic.
- Add fish sauce and oyster sauce to pan. Mix all together and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Now drop angel hair pasta into boiling salted water. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add cooked pasta into pan along with black pepper and mix everything together. Add some parmesan cheese and mix one last time.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with extra black pepper, parmigiano and fried garlic. Enjoy!
- Cook Time: 10 mins