Who loves garlic?!
Garlic is something very strong and pungent yet, one of the most powerful ingredients all around the cuisines.
It adds so much flavors no other fragrance veggie can give. It is phenomenal.
In San Francisco, there is a restaurant Than Long where sells roasted crab and garlic noodles.
Their garlic noodles are so popular and famous, something you’ve got to taste if you are ever in San Francisco!
But just because you are not there, doesn’t mean you can’t have the delicious food at home!
The garlic noodles dish is incredible simple!
Originally they make with thick egg noodles (you can also use thick spaghetti) but I just love angel hair pasta for this recipe.
I don’t know I always prefer thin noodles over thick noodles. lol!
But obviously, the thickness of the noodles is not the most important part, so feel free to use whatever you have in your hand or your favorite noodles!
This garlic noodles are umami bomb!
The combination might be a bit weird if you never heard of, but just trust me and get right on!
You know, I’ve never shared a recipe that doesn’t taste good nor just ok-taste recipes.
It is very addictive and goes well with anything and everything!
If you are having a potluck party sometime soon, definitely make this garlic noodles!
You can enjoy garlic noodles with simple pan seared steak, pork chops, shrimp, lobster tail, chicken and more!
I garnished my garlic noodles with fried garlic, just make over the top garlic noodles. lol
Hope you enjoyed my recipe and try at home some time soon!
- In a large pot, bring water to boil.
Heat a large skillet over medium low heat. Add butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic and green onion. Let it slowly infuse flavors to butter and soften, for 5 to 7 minutes. Make sure it’s not too hot to burn garlic.
- Add fish sauce and oyster sauce to pan. Mix all together and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Now drop angel hair pasta into boiling salted water. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add cooked pasta into pan along with black pepper and mix everything together. Add some parmesan cheese and mix one last time.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with extra black pepper, parmigiano and fried garlic. Enjoy!
- Cook Time: 10 mins