- 1 lb Korean radish or Japanese Daikon
- 1 to 2 green onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Gochugaru (add 1 Tbsp for mild version or 3 Tbsp for spicy version)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce (to make vegetarian version, add 1 Tbsp light soy sauce and pinch of salt to your taste)
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Peel and julienne radish with sharp knife or using a mandolin carefully.
- Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in a large bowl and mix well with your hand. (I recommend you to use plastic glove for this step.)
- This Korean radish side dish, Mu Saengchae can be store in a fridge about 5 to 7 days. Garnish with sesame seeds when you are serving. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins