Ya’ll want some more spicy food?!
Try my Korean Spicy Pork if you feel like!! It’s so delicious and you might wanna double the recipe to have some leftover! lol
If you have left over, make some kimchi fried rice and scrambled eggs and wrap it up in a warm flour tortilla to make burrioto!
DELISH!! Perfect breakfast!
- ¾ medium-large size onion, sliced
- ¼ medium size apple, peeled
- hand full of garlic (8 to 10 cloves garlic)
- ¼ medium-large size onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Korean crushed red flakes
- 2 Tablespoons gochujang
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons mirin or rice wine
- 1 lb. thinly sliced pork
- 2 Serrano peppers, sliced at an angle(optional)
- 2 green onion, sliced at an angle
- little bit of sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine first 12 ingredients in a food processor and ground until you don't see any chunk of onion or garlic.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pork and pour marinate sauce. Mix with your hand(I recommend to wear a plastic glove!) until combined and every layer of pork is coated with marinate.
- Add meat mixture and sliced onion in a large skillet; turn on heat to high-heat. Stir to mix meat and onion. When it starts simmering, keep stirring with a wooden spoon about 20-25 minutes until pork cooked all the way through and moisture has evaporated.
- Add sliced Serrano peppers if your desired 1 minute before remove spicy pork from heat.
- Remove from heat and top with chopped green onion. Sprinkle sesame seeds right on top and a little bit of drizzling if sesame oil if you like to!
- Serve hot with warm cooked rice.
It’s my always to go menu, so easy to prepare and delicious everyone loves it!!
So give it a try!