Today I’m going to share how to make Coconut Crepe Cake with Banana Cream.
Sounds so delightful, isn’t it? 🙂
No oven required for this recipe, and it is a fun dessert/breakfast recipe to make with your kids! You guys going to have so much fun!
The beautify of crepe cake recipe is you can twist whatever flavor you want. I choose coconut and banana because they are one of my favorite flavor mixtures for sweet, but you can add some chocolate/nutella if you like to, maybe some vanilla would be delicious as well! So be creative in your kitchen make your own crepe cake! 😀
I mean, who is gonna say ‘no’ to this beautiful layer and layer of delicious coconut crepes and banana cream?!
Of, if you want to make is a little boooooze for your adult friends and yourself, add some coconut run in the banana cream!
That would delicious too! 😀
Hope you guys give this delicious layers and layers of Coconut Crepe Cake with Banana Cream recipe at home! 😀Print
Coconut Crepe Cake with Banana Cream
For Coconut Crepe
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbs. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 13.5 oz. 1 can Coconut milk (approximately 1 2/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil or butter
For Banana Cream
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 3 Tbs. Powder sugar
- 2 1/2 Medium size banana, peeled
- 5 Tbs. Condensed milk
- Coconut ice cream
- Banana slices
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Combine flour, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl and mixl; add egg, coconut milk and water. Whisk until there is no lumps and very smooth.
- Heat a 8” non-stick skillet over medium heat; add coconut oil and swipe with a paper towel to coat skillet evenly. Pour 3 Tbs to 1/4 cup of better at a time to skillet while you are swirling skillet. Keep swirling to spread better evenly. Cook for 1minute then careful flip over, cook another minute and transfer to a baking sheet or flat surface to cool. Repeat with remaining batter, coating pan with coconut oil as needed. You will make 19 to 20 crepes.
- Whisk heavy cream with powder sugar until stiff peaks using hand blender or stand blender.
- Mean while smash banana with a masher until no big lumps and quite smooth. Then add condensed milk and mix well.
- Gently fold banana mixture into whipped cream,
- On a cake stand or a plate, place a coconut crepe; spread 1 Tbs. banana cream evenly. Top with another coconut crepe. Continue layering with banana cream and coconut crepes ending with a crepe on top. Finish with extra banana cream on top and refrigerate until firm, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with ice cream, banana slices and coconut flakes as you desired. Enjoy!
So good! So good!
I made these as just regular crepes like you showed us on your Live Quarantine show. Sadly, I had to leave out the sweetened condensed milk because, Covid 19 pantry. But it was still SO GOOD! Will have to try it again when I can get some sweetened condensed milk…I bet it will be even BETTER!