Do you like fried rice? Do you like spicy food? Then, this recipe is definitely made for you, you need this recipe in your life!!
Devil’s Fried Rice!!! Looks pretty dang bad boy, isn’t it?!
I personally love spicy food but not so care about fried rice, unless, it’s spicy. lol So I had to come up with my own Ultimate Spicy Fried Rice Recipe! This recipe is so satisfying, also has lots of vegetables and protein that will make it a full meal!
When I made this first time, I was coming back home from New York after a meeting with Food Network. The flight on the way back home, I was just craving so badly this spicy fried rice with ice cold beer. So, as soon as I landed and made home, I made this spicy fried rice and pared with ice cold beer as I imagined on the plane.
I loved my spicy fried rice so much, I can eat every day! Too bad I have so many recipes that I need try and testing in the kitchen!
Ah, how much I love my job!
I call myself as “Flower Pig”, the explanation is all in your imaginations, I won’t explain. lol
Hope you guys enjoy my Spicy Fried Rice Recipe at home, and please let me know what you think!
- 2 Tbs. Cooking oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. Freshly grated ginger
- 4 Green onions, chopped
- 12 oz. Protein of your choice, I like to mix up with pork, beef and shrimp
- 2 eggs, beaten with 2 tsp. Sriracha, small pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 cups Cold/day old Jasmine rice
- Spicy Fried Rice Sauce, Recipe below
- 1 small bundle of Yu choy, cut into bite sizes (approximately 1 cup)
Spicy Fried Rice Sauce
- Heat a wok over high heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic, ginger and green onion and stir fry until its fragrance’s released about 30 second.
[url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.08.34-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.08.57-PM.png”][/url]
- Add protein of your choice and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until they are nicely browned and cooked.
[url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.09.11-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.09.17-PM.png”][/url]
- Push all ingredients into one side of wok and make a room for eggs. Add in beaten eggs and scramble, but not mixed with other ingredients yet. When eggs are fluffy and nicely cooked, toss to mix with all other ingredients in wok.
[url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.09.31-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.09.48-PM.png”][/url]
- Stir in rice, spicy fried rice sauce and yu choy. Keep stirring and tossing until every grains of rice are evenly coated with sauce and yu choy is cooked about 1 minute.
[url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.08.11-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.09.58-PM.png”][/url][url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.10.08-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-05-at-8.10.37-PM.png”][/url]
- Remove from heat and enjoy!