- 1 lb. / 453g ground beef
- 1 ½ tsp. / 7g sat
- 1 tsp. / 5g pepper
- 3 Tbs. / 45g unsalted butter
- 6 slices of American or cheddar cheese, optional
- 6 brioche slider buns (mini buns), split horizontally
- 4 Tbs. / 60g peanut butter of your choice (crunch or creamy)
- Sriracha, optional
- 6 Tbs. / 120g grape jelly
- 6 mini pickles, optional
- Divide ground beef into 6 round bowls. Season both side with salt and pepper evenly.
- Heat a large skillet, such as cast iron pan over medium-high heat; add 1 Tbs. butter and let it melt. Place 6 beef bowls (or only 3 if your skillet is not quite big) and smash into ¼ -inch thickness with a spatula.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes first side. Flip, lightly smash one more time and top with cheese if you are using any. Cover; cook 2 more minutes or until your desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, spread remaining 2 Tbs. butter on buns and toast until nice golden crispy on a dry skillet, cut side down or over high broiler, outside up for 30 second to 1 minute.
- Spread 2 tsp. peanut butter on each bottoms and sprinkle smirch right on top. Spread 1 Tbs. jelly on each tops evenly.
- Place slider patties on bottoms, cover with tops and secure with bamboo sticks. (Stick a mini pickle on each bamboo stick if you are using any.) Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins