Author: Seonkyoung Longest
- 1 fuji apple, seeded, and roughly chopped
- ½ pear (you can use any kind), seeded, and roughly chopped
- a small bunch of celery, roughly chopped
- ½ of medium carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ of small onion, peeled, and roughly chopped
- 1 Thumb size ginger, peeled, and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp citrus soda
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup natural flavor oil, such as grape seed, canola, vegetable, sunflower, peanut and etc.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and grate everything until very smooth texture and no chunks.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for a week.