This is very moist and delicious Zucchini Bread recipe from my husband’s grandma! 🙂
I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you all, because when I had this grandma’s zucchini bread very first time, I was like “OMG!!! What, is this?!”
It is so moist, perfectly sweet, perfect amount of texture and so delicious!!
Hope you can find a time to bake this sometime this week or coming weekend guys!! Love you all!!
- 3 cups all propose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. / 5g salt
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or paste
- 2 cups / 300g shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecan
For the Lemon Icing
- 1 cups powdered sugar
- zest from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 1/2 Tbs. lemon juice
- Preheat your oven 325°F
In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking power, baking soda, salt and cinnamon thoroughly. Now, add eggs, oil, vanilla and zucchini, mix with a spatula until mine thoroughly.
- Fold in walnuts and your zucchini bread batter is done, super easy, right?! 🙂
- Pour batter into 3 to 4 of 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.3 mini loaf paper bakeware. If you are using regular mini loaf pan, please don’t forget to grease them!
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes to an hour or until a tester comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make lemon icing by mixing all ingredients for lemon icing in a mixing bowl.
- Cool zucchini bread in pans for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn out onto wire racks or a flat surface to cool thoroughly.
- Pour icing right on top and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour