So simple yet delicate and elegant finger food!!
Little zest form lemon definitely brightens up every bite you take!
You can definitely make this recipe with other vegetables, such as broccolini, zucchini, butternut squash and more!
- 20 asparagus, stems trimmed by banding, it will snap
- 10 prosciutto
- 1/4 cup 25g grated parmigiano
- Zest from 1 fresh lemon
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Place prosciutto carefully on a work surface. Cut into halves lengthwise and lightly sprinkle with greater parmiginao, lemon zest and black pepper evenly.
- Roll each asparagus spear in angle with one strip of prosciutto at a time in a downward spiral toward end, covering most of spear.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle olive oil. Rub each asparagus with oil using your hand to coat evenly.
- Heat broiler and arrange a rack about 6-inch below heat. Broil for 6 to 8 minutes, turn it over in halfway through.
Transfer to a serving place and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins