Today I’m sharing delicious Korean inspired recipe- Korean BBQ Chicken Dip!
I said that! 😉
It’s cheesy, creamy, spicy and full of flavor!! You can enjoy this dip with any kind of your favor chips! Today I felt like enjoying with rice cracker, and that’s what I did! 🙂 Doesn’t it totally make sense, Korean BBQ Chicken Dip and rice cracker? lol
I tasted with french bread as well, oh, it was the BOMB!!
Using this Korea Sempio pre-made sauce made definitely shorten the cooking time and easy!
Feel free to enjoy this delicious cheesy, creamy Korean BBQ Chicken dip at home!!
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 lb.)
- 1 pkg / 8oz. Cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1¼ cup Shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- ¾ cup Sempio Hot Kalbi Sauce (http://www.amazon.com/sempio)
- 5 to 6 Green onion, chopped
- Crackers, chips or bread to serve with
- Preheat oven over 450 degrees.
Place chicken breast on a baking sheet(grease the sheet if needed) and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. (The safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165° F / 75° C) Remove from oven, let it cool. Now, preheat oven over 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup pepper jack cheese, Sempio Hot Kalbi Sauce and green onion in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is well mixed. Set aside.
- Shred chicken with your hand or chop it with a knife. (Not too small, so it will still have some bites and textures)
- Add shredded/chopped chicken into cheese mixture, mix well.
- Pour chicken dip into a 8 x 6 oven baking dish (Holds up to 2 quarts.), spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining pepper jack cheese right on top.
- Just in case chicken dip boils over, place baking dish with chicken dip on a baking sheet. Pop it into preheated oven (400 degrees) and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken dip is bubbling, cheese is melted and golden. Garnish with some extra chopped green onion and red chili.
- Serve warm with choice of crackers, chips or bread. Enjoy!
For more Sempio product visit: